PACKAGES MIXED GROUPS
Mixed group heliski trips are based on 2 groups of 4 pax. The trip includes 5 days of heliskiing with 4 – 6 runs per day with 4 runs guaranteed. Runs vary from 700 to 1500 m vertical. We use an AS350 B3 helicopter. There will be 1 HHSG guide per group of 4 pax.
- Airport pick up and drop off service
- All food and lodging when taken at our designated hotels and lodges and snacks out in the field
- Domestic charter flight to and from Katmandu to area we will ski at (Pokhara), excluding overweight
- Two HHSG guides per group of 8
- Liaison officer fees, room & board, equipment allowance, transportation costs, etc.
- Heliski and Annapurna Park permit fees
- Extensive medical kit
- HHSG provides free of charge Atomic skis, Mammut avalanche airbag packs, PIEPS avalanche beacons, probes & shovels
What’s not included:
- International flight to and from Kathmandu
- Baggage overweight charges
- Custom duties (very unlikely, just walk through green sector)
- Phone calls and Internet services
- Meals taken privately
- Alcoholic beverages and bar snack foods
- Mini Bar in Hotel room and room service
- Massages or other health spa options
- Sat phone use e. e-mail and phone calls out in the field, charge is $3 per minute
- Any and all private trips or excursions
- $30 US Entry Visa
- Inoculation shots (see website for recommendations US Health dept. website)
- Personal medical kit, aspirin, cough drops, dysentery medications, etc.
- Any hospital time or personal medical issues incurred while in Nepal
- Tipping of guides, Sherpas or porters, etc.
- Personal insurance for this type of trip. (You must show proof of health insurance)
The packages include room and board. Prices are based on double bed rooms. An upgrade to the Temple Tree Resort in Pokhara is available for an extra charge of 300 € for a double bed room or 500 € for single bed rooms. 1 night at the Gokarna Forest Resort and Spa in Kathmandu. 6 nights at the Hotel Meera or upgrade to Temple Tree Resort and Spa in Pokhara.
In all the years of operation we have skied in the Annapurna, Everest and Humla region and like to explore more of the Great Himalaya. We prefer mostly the Annapurna region because it has the best snow and weather condition and we can guarantee good mountain experience combined with excellent accommodation.